• The only certified Asterisk company in Asia
• Licensed with IMDA Singapore as a registered cloud telecommunications provider
• Expanded operations in Singapore, Malaysia & Australia, and growing in other parts of Southeast Asia
• Hosting more than 25,000 cloud sessions and setups in over 1,000 contact centres in Singapore.
• Has the ISO 27001 Standard Certification, the international standard for internet security best practices.
Communication Sessions A Day
Volume of calls
Nautilus is a well-known provider of VOIP telecommunication solutions in Singapore with well over a decade of experience in the industry. Since its conception in 2006, Nautilus has been at the forefront of IP based telephony solutions, cloud PBX, Voice QoS, and telephony cards catered for medium to large scale enterprises across South East Asia.
Nautilus is recognized by the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) of Singapore. We offer a broad range of IP PBX Appliances that support VoIP as well as legacy telephony including analogue and digital telephony in hybrid phone systems. Our virtual PBX machines allow customers to run their organizational phone system as a virtual machine whether on premise or in the cloud. In addition to Singapore and Malaysia, our services have coverage across Asia, inclusive of Indonesia, Thailand, Bhutan, Myanmar, Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei and Cambodia.
We have built a strong reputation in the industry for being the most cost-effective and powerful IP Phone Solution in South East Asian markets. Nautilus’ award-winning products are trusted by banks, government agencies, private corporations, public companies and small businesses in over 100 countries. Some of the top businesses in Singapore run their communications on Nautilus solutions.
With deep technology expertise and innovation at its core, Nautilus is poised to grow as a reliable provider of the latest solutions in IP-based and cloud-integrated communications.